Azcorvit is a Non-Acidic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C with Zinc. In accordance with the current FDA Policy, Ascorbic Acid is the official and standard generic name of vitamin C and should be indicated on the packaging as Ascorbic Acid equivalent to Sodium Ascorbate.
What is Azcorvit?
Azcorvit is a Non-acidic Vitamin C and Zinc supplement intended to boost your immune system. A powerful source of antioxidant that is not only protecting you from common illnesses like flu but also from other free radicals. It also promotes healthy skin by making your skin clearer and brighter, making you glow from within
Benefits of Azcorvit
- Boost your immune system. Vitamin C is known as a potent antioxidant that protects our body from common illnesses and other forms of free radicals. Zinc is also needed for the body’s immune system to work properly. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, and breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Promotes wound healing. Vitamin C plays an essential part in the formation of collagen – the building block of our skin. On the other hand, zinc – a trace mineral, has the ability to accelerate would healing. Thus, having both vitamin c and zinc will boost your body’s capacity to heal wound rapidly.
- Promotes healthy skin. Vitamin C repairs and heals damaged skin through collagen synthesis slowing down signs of skin aging, it also has the ability to brighten skin by buffing away hyperpigmentation making your skin look younger and glowing from within.
Why choose Azcorvit?
- Azcorvit can be given to individuals with known condition of hyperacidity. Azcorvit is formulated with Sodium Ascorbate – a less acidic form of vitamin C, providing individuals with known hyperacidity their daily dose of vitamin C with less worries.
- Manufactured by AM-Europharma Corporation. An FDA cGMP certified plant. With over 45 years in manufacturing business, Azcorvit is guaranteed premium and highly effective.
- Azcorvit is proven safe and affordable compared to other well-knowned brand in the local market. Giving your immune system a boost and making your skin glow without breaking a bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many Azcorvit capsules can we take for a day?
- The usual recommended daily dose for Azcorvit is one capsule a day or as prescribed by a physician.
- The maximum daily dose of Vitamin C that an adult can take per day is up to 2,000mg per day. Although too much dietary vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful (because vitamin C is water-soluble, it can be excreted freely in the urine), large doses of vitamin C might cause:
- Stomach (abdominal) cramps
- The maximum daily dose of zinc for adult as per NIH Office of Dietary Supplements. (2021) is 40 mg per day. Although zinc supplements are generally considered safe, getting more than the upper limit of zinc each day could cause the following:
- Nausea and/or Stomach cramps
- Vomiting and/or Diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased copper level
- Decreased immunity
- Lower level of HDL (good) cholesterol
How do we take Azcorvit?
Azcorvit capsule is formulated with less-acidic vitamin C so it can be taken with or without meal.
My urine turns into bright yellow after taking Azcorvit? Is it okay?
Yes, as I have mentioned earlier, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin – meaning they mix with water, unused vitamin C will just be flushed out by your body through urine turning your urine into a bright yellow in color.