Foralivit Capsule is a prescription medicine intended for all women of reproductive age and individuals suffering from Iron Deficiency Anemia.
What is Foralivit Capsule
Foralivit Capsule is a prescription medicine intended for all women of reproductive age and individuals suffering from Iron Deficiency Anemia. This product contains three (3) main hematinics namely:
|Folic Acid||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||10 mcg|
|Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate||457.50 mg|
|(Equivalent to 91.50mg Elemental Iron)|
With other B Vitamins namely:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Rivoflavin)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10 mg|
Benefits of Foralivit Capsule
- supplements your need for IRON
- helps you prevent IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA
- helps your pregnancy by balancing Iron in your body
- helps prevent Neural Tube Defects. Neural Tube Defects are major birth defects of the baby’s brain (anencephaly) and spine (spina bifida).
Why Choose Foralivit Capsule?
- Foralivit capsule is proven safe and the most affordable Iron combination for all women of reproductive age and Iron deficient patients. Foralivit capsule is 22% to 132% lower in price than other Iron supplement available in local market.
- Manufactured by AM-Europharma Corporation. An FDA cGMP certified plant. With over 45 years in manufacturing business, Foralivit Capsule is a guaranteed premium and highly effective product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the usual dosage regimen for Foralivit capsule?
Foralivit capsule is usually taken 1 capsule a day, or as prescribed by a physician.
How do we take Foralivit capsule?
Foralivit capsule is best taken prior to a meal (empty stomach) because Iron is best absorbed by the body in a more acidic environment.
It can be taken immediately after a meal for individuals with sensitive stomach to reduce Gastro-Intestinal discomfort.
Anemia runs in our family, can I buy Foralivit capsule over-the-counter?
While it is true that many individuals are predisposed to Anemia, not all Anemia are treated with Iron supplements. There is different available treatment for each type of anemia, and Foralivit capsule is specifically indicated for individuals suffering from Iron Deficiency Anemia, that is why it is important to consult a physician for them to identify what is the cause of your anemia to prescribe the right treatment.
Does Foralivit have an adverse effect/side effect?
Each individual reacts differently on same medication, the following are the most common adverse effect that an individual may experience while taking Foralivit capsule:
- Gastro-Intestinal Irritation
- Abdominal Pain
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Black coloration on feces